How to view your student's progress
Go to the "Tutor" menu
- Click on "Tutor" menu
Selecting a student
In the "You are the supervisor of" field, select the student whose "SVO" (study progress review) you wish to access.
Go to the "Student's progress" tab
- Click on the "Student's Progress" tab
Select the degree programme
- Click the radiobutton to select the degree programme
- Select SP review
Opening the PDF document
- When you've clicked on "SP review" a pop-up will appear. Select "Open" or "Save".
The first page of the SP review:
SP continuation sheets
- The different components and course modules within the Exam programme
- The credits. When these are in parentheses, this means that the student has not yet completed these credits. Either because there is no result or the result is insufficient.
- The results
- A section "Results - Others". These results do not contribute towards completion of the student's Exam programme.