These instructions show you where you can find information about a specific student.
After selecting a student the screen above will appear.
- This screen shows the general data of the student and his/her degree programme(s).
This tab shows you the study-address and the student's telephone number(s)
- This tab displays the tutor(s) of the student.
"Previous qualifications" tab:
- This tab displays the notes and appointments. For more information about notes and appointments, check the manual: How to create or modify appointments and actions with students
"Student's progress" tab
This tab displays information on the student's progress.
- This table shows the study programmes and programme syllabi in which the student is currently enrolled.
- This table shows the progress information by study programme.
- Here you can choose different reports.
"Binding advice" tab:
This tab displays the binding study recommendations that were issued to the student. Only definitive recommendations are shown.
- This table shows the recommendation per degree programme.
- This table shows the calculated recommendation.
- This table shows information regarding any corrections (new recommendation).
If your academy does not work with the special BSA module, you will get the message 'No records found'
"Optional information" tab:
In this tab you can view the optional fields for a student.
- This table shows the section(s).
- This table shows the optional information per section. By clicking on the optional information (underlined) you can see the details of the optional information.