How to register results per course module
These instructions show you how to register results per course module.
Go to the Register results per course module tab
- Be sure you are in the tab [Register results per course module].
- Check the academic year for which you want to register results.
- A list of your courses will appear (for classification within the courses, click [Course module] or [Brief name]).
- Select the course module for which you want to enter the results.
- You will now see the tests/examinations which are part of the course, the number of registrations, the number of marks submitted, the number of marks not yet submitted, the number of marks sent, signed and established.
- Select the relevant test/examimation by selecting the "Test date" (underlined).
The name of the test you selected and the students who registered for this test will now appear on your screen.
Before entering grades, you can choose a certain display setting. You can choose to show all students, which is the standard option, or choose to only show students without a previous result, or only students with a previous result.
- Enter the test date for each student separately, or for the row as a whole (use "Fill test date with this value").
- Now enter the results for each student separately, or for the row as a whole (use "Fill result with this value' and click [Copy]), or use "Import file". Orisis will recognise commas as well as dots. Results will be saved with commas. Missed opportunities (GK) are also entered here as a result. If the credits of the course can be obtained abroad, you will see an extra field where you need to choose the country.
- When you are ready click [Save].
- Click [Next]. You will be redirected to a new window containing a list of to confirm registered results and confirmed results.
PS: you can also enter results by means of a file. See the instructions on Entering results by reading in file with Electronic Signing
Confirm results screen
- Check the data. If necessary you can go back using [Previous] to correct results.
- Choose [Prepare for signing]. The results now have the status 'sent' (see step select test screen).
- You can see an overview of the confirmed results at the menu [Confirmed results]. You can always correct these results. After the electronic signing, the results are final and the lecturer can not make changes by himself.
- Instead of [Prepare for signing] you can also choose for [Sign electronically]. It is better to wait for the end of the inspection period, so you can always change the results if necessary.
It is important to always use [Prepare for signing] or [Sign electronically]. Otherwise you will receive an email that you have not registered all results.
Sign results screen
Using your signature
1. Type your NHTV password.
2. Click [Sign]. All results of the selected lists have now been signed and are final. After you click [Ok] you will receive an overview of the results. You can print or save the form for your own administration. A correction of a final result can only be done by the Osiris Backoffice.