How to register results per student
These instructions show you how to register results per student
Select the Register results per student tab
Test result screen
- Register the result and the test date.
- If it is possible that the credits have been obtained abroad, you also have to register the country.
- Click [Save] and then click [Next]. You will be redirected to a new window containing a list of to confirm registered results and confirmed results.
Confirm results screen
- Check the data. If necessary you can go back using [Previous] to correct results.
- Choose [Prepare for signing]. The results now have the status 'sent' (see step select test screen).
- You can see an overview of the confirmed results at the menu [Confirmed results]. You can always correct these results. After the electronic signing the results are final and the lecturer can not make changes by himself.
- Instead of [Prepare for signing] you can also choose for [Sign electronically]. It is better to wait for the end of the inspection period, so you can always change the results if necessary.
It is important to always use [Prepare for signing] of [Sign electronically]. Otherwise you will receive an email that you have not registered all results.
Sign results screen
- Here you will find all result lists that are ready for electronic signing, sorted from old to new. You can click on the blue i to see details of a specific list.
- Select the box of the list you want to sign. It is possible to select multiple or all boxes at once.
- Click on [Sign electronically]
Using your signature
1. Type your NHTV password.
2. Click [Sign]. All results of the selected lists have now been signed and are final. After you click [Ok] you will receive an overview of the results. You can print or save the form for your own administration. A correction of a final result can only be done by the Osiris Backoffice.