How to correct students' results
These instructions will show you how to correct results
Go to Results menu
Select test > Test result
- Select the test for which you want to correct results by selecting the test date.
Correcting the test result(s)
Confirm results screen
- Check the data. Behind the corrected result you will see '(Correction)'. If necessary you can go back using [Previous] to correct results.
- Choose [Prepare for signing].
- You can see an overview of the confirmed results at the menu [Confirmed results]. You can always correct these results. After the electronic signing, the results are final and the lecturer can not make changes by himself.
Sign results screen
Using your signature
1. Type your NHTV password.
2. Click [Sign]. All results of the selected lists have now been signed and are final. After you click [Ok] you will receive an overview of the results. You can print or save the form for your own administration. A correction of a final result can only be done by the Osiris Backoffice.