The E-coach menu displays the students with a current registration for the selected degree programme and shows the amount of credits the students have obtained.
Go to: E-coach
- Use this block to select students by degree programme, intake year, surname, study property and student group. You can also choose to display only your own students. The [advanced search] link can be used to access a selection form where you can search for students by using additional fields.
- Use the link in the 'Student ID' field to obtain more information about the student.
- Use the 'SPR' link to obtain the student's progress report.
- Credits obtained in the propaedeutic phase.
- Credits obtained in the Bachelor.
- Average grade propaedeutic phase.
Expand or collapse studyprogramme menu
- Click on the plus/minussign to expand or collapse the obtained credits.